I am a wife, mom of 3, educator, Christian and life-long learner.
My hope is to help you find your groove with basic management of your money for yourself or your family.
I’m not a financial advisor, just a mom and wife who eliminated over $107,000 in all different types of debt, and went from barely making ends meet to having 3 to 6 months worth of emergency funds.
I want you to know that there is a brighter future with less stress and more margin when you take control of your finances.
I’m excited to be your newest cheerleader, and I’ll be in your corner cheering you on at each success, and celebrating every effort!
- One of my favorite things to do in the world is to go on a walk. No matter where I am, walking keeps me grounded and grateful.
- One of my biggest accomplishments is paying off over $100,000 in debt, and learning how to control my finances. 🤯
- I’ve been in elementary education for 25 years, and I love working with kiddos.
“If you want a simple life, you need to make simple choices.”
– Andrew Mellon
- I LOVE music, and I play several instruments, including electric bass!
- I’ve been married to my husband for 24 years. We met while starting a band.
- I’ve been a Christian since I was 7, but I hate to admit that I only started reading the bible about 5 years ago.
- I am very much a work in progress.